Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Cow Says Mooo!

Evan is sleeping again…..it’s opposite day today! But I have to tell you about our adventures at the farm! Mom got to ride the 4-wheeler out to the pasture where all the baby cows and their moms were. She found my baby cow #075, but not Evans, #26.



This is mom’s cow which has a silly upside-down ‘J’ on it’s head!



Grandpa took us to see the John Deere tractor. It was soooo much bigger than it looks in my farm book back home.


Then we got to sit in the 4-wheeler, too! When Evan and I can sit up by ourselves, that will be so fun to ride around the pasture in. I suppose we’ll have to take turns driving it.


We got to see the kitty cats too. We counted 7 of them. Evan and I stayed nice and warm with our fleece jackets that Aunt Laurie got us. We can’t wait to go back in the summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment