Monday, July 16, 2012

And on the farm...........

There was a tractor! 
Jaden enjoyed his ride on the tractor!

 Evan wasn't too sure about this thing......

E-I-E-I-O!


There were some cows!
Evan checking out his cow #26 and his brother's #075

The boys were clearly more interested in the cows than the camera!


E-I-E-I-O!

There were some hay bales! 



E-I-E-I-O!

There was a 4-wheeler!


 They were ready to take off.....if only Jaden's legs were longer!

E-I-E-I-O!

There was a cat!


 Evan and I visited Becca, and Evan got a little worried about this animal that was bigger than he was on all-fours!

E-I-E-I-O!

There was a dog!

Jaden just LOVED Heather's dog, Bella. He followed Bella around everywhere- it was like this giant stuffed animal that moved! Thankfully Bella is such a calm dog and used to babies!

E-I-E-I-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment